Don’t Worry Baseball Fans, We Haven’t Forgotten About You…
With NBA and NHL playoffs dominating the sports world for the past month, we don’t want to forget about our baseball fans out there. MLB season is in full swing now, and we’re starting to see who are the contenders and who are the pretenders. The Brewers, Giants, and Tigers have all gotten off to fast starts and look to be the dominate players in the MLB. While the Pirates, Rangers, and Rays, who all had high hopes for this season, are struggling to find the success they had hope for. Both New York teams are still in the thick of things and could potentially make it to the postseason this year. Should be a fun summer in New York.
So remember baseball fans, we haven’t forgotten about you. We are ready to ride into the summer with you and all of the baseball fans out there!
Yes you! When was the last time you’ve been to a bar to watch a game? A week? A month maybe? Well, get ready because this week is your week!
Whether you are a basketball, hockey, baseball or soccer fan, we have something for you. Don’t worry we didn’t forget about boxing, cycling, softball and much more? Anyway, we hope you’ll have a great time at your bar. You won’t regret it. Don’t forget we are here to help!
And speaking about regret, you won’t regret watching this video about the best NBA Video Bombs from this past season. It’s hilarious!
It’s your game, don’t miss it! Find your bar!
Let’s get a sneak peak of this weekend’s schedule!
- Friday – NY Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers – NHL – 7:00pm – Find a bar
- Friday – Chicago Bulls at Washington Wizards – NBA – 8:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – LA Angels at NY Yankees – MLB – 1:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – Detriot Red Wings at Boston Bruins – NHL – 3:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – Miami Heat at Charlotte Bobcats – NBA – 7:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – UFC 172 Jones vs Teixeira – UFC – 10:00pm – Find a bar
- Sunday – Philadelphia Flyers at NY Rangers – NHL – 12:00pm – Find a bar
- Sunday – Houston Rockets at Portland Trail Blazers – NBA – 9:30pm – Find a bar
This past week was an awesome week in sports. We all enjoyed a great Opening Day in the MLB and are getting ready for the NBA playoffs. Where are you Knicks fans? We know that you are hoping for another 1998 season! And finally, your bracket (if not already) was finally busted by UConn and Kentucky when they joined Florida and Wisconsin in the Final Four. Let’s see what next week has to offer!
This week’s featured event is WWE WrestleMania also known as the “Superbowl” of the wrestling world. It is THE biggest night for the WWE! Will Daniel Bryan finally overcome all of the adversity he has faced for the past six months or will the ‘YES! Movement’ finally end? Find out this Sunday!
Have a great weekend guys, and don’t forget to find a bar to watch your game!
YES! YES! YES!
Here is a sneak peak of this weekend’s schedule. Enjoy!
- Friday – Pittsburgh Penguins @ Colombus Blue Jackets – NHL – 7:00pm – Find a bar
- Friday – New York Knicks vs. Phoenix Suns – NBA – 10:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – Arsenal vs. Manchester City – EPL – 1:30pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – LA Clippers @ Houston Rockets– NBA – 8:00pm – Find a bar
- Sunday – Minnesota Timberwolves @ Brooklyn Nets – NBA – 6:00pm – Find a bar
- Sunday – LA Dodgers @ San Diego – MLB – 8:00pm – Find a bar
- All weekend – March Madness – NCAAM – All Day – Find a bar
What’s Up Chasers,
If you’re a sports fan, you certainly got a busy weekend ahead of. We got the continuation of the NCAA Tournament both on the men’s and women’s sides. NBA and NHL playoff races continue as the season is coming to a close and the “real” beginning of the MLB season is happening this Sunday.
Plus, we have a very special event at FC Gotham for the Arsenal v. Man City match this Saturday for you Chasers out there. Below is a flyer for the event with all of the information about it. Join our Facebook event and invite your friends!