Let’s get a sneak peak of this weekend’s schedule!
- Friday – NY Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers – NHL – 7:00pm – Find a bar
- Friday – Chicago Bulls at Washington Wizards – NBA – 8:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – LA Angels at NY Yankees – MLB – 1:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – Detriot Red Wings at Boston Bruins – NHL – 3:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – Miami Heat at Charlotte Bobcats – NBA – 7:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – UFC 172 Jones vs Teixeira – UFC – 10:00pm – Find a bar
- Sunday – Philadelphia Flyers at NY Rangers – NHL – 12:00pm – Find a bar
- Sunday – Houston Rockets at Portland Trail Blazers – NBA – 9:30pm – Find a bar
Can you believe it’s almost May? April continues to be an awesome month for sports, and this past week was no exception. The NBA and NHL playoffs continue to rage on. The Heat look to make it a three-peat and make it to their FOURTH final in a row. The Blackhawks are in a fight with the St. Louis Blues in their mission to win back-to-back Stanley Cups. It’s still very early in the MLB season, but we are starting to see the true contenders in the league. UFC 172 is this Saturday with a huge main event between Jon “Bones” Jones and Glover Teixeira for the UFC Light Heavyweight Title. Should be awesome.
Clip of the Week comes from the Grizzlies/Thunder Game this past week and KEVIN DURANT! Enjoy!
Have a great weekend guys, and don’t forget to find a bar to watch your game!
Who’s ready for an action packed weekend? As March Madness approaches, check out Selection Sunday this Sunday to find out where your favorite team is placed in the NCAA Tournament. If that wasn’t enough excitement for you, we got UFC 171 this Saturday. The main event for UFC 171 will be a good one, when Johny “Bigg Rigg” Hendricks clashes with Robbie “Ruthless” Lawler for the Vacant Welterweight Championship.
Check out a preview for the fight!
So come and take load off at the bar and expect a hard hitting weekend.
Don’t forget to visit SportChaser.com today & find a bar to watch your game!
We also want to wish you all a Happy St. Patrick Day, and remember it’s not a sprint to the finish line!
We are sure you probably already heard it a thousand of times, but we want to wish you a wonderful Happy New Year… and we mean it!
Now, lets get ready for some serious business! 2013 was a great year for sports but 2014 will be even better… and serious things begin this week end with the NFL playoffs! Watch this trailer and get a foretaste of this amazing weekend of football to come!
So what are you waiting for, check out SportChaser.com and find a bar to watch your game!