The end is almost near for the NBA and NHL seasons. Who will be crowned as a champion this year? We will find out soon enough. The French Open started this past week and has gotten off to a hot start. The marathon known as the MLB season continues on. Finally, the World Cup is about two weeks away and we at SportChaser, are super excited. Are you?
This Weekend’s Event Suggestions
Indiana Pacers @ Miami Heat – Find your bar!
Fri, May 30 08:30 PM
The Heat return to their home court to try to finish off the Indiana Pacers and punch their ticket to the NBA Finals.
Chicago Blackhawks @ Los Angeles Kings – Find your bar!
Fri, May 30 09:00 PM
Will the Blackhawks win tonight and face the Rangers in the Stanley Cup Final, or will the Kings get back in the race? Find out tonight!
San Antonio Spurs @ OKC Thunder – Find my bar!
Sat, May 31 08:30 PM
Spurs look to advance to the NBA Finals when they take on the Thunder in Game 6 of the NBA Western Conference Finals.
We have a lot going in this week, from the NBA and NHL playoffs conference finals to the end of the European Soccer leagues. Check out our recommandations for this week end!
Los Angeles Kings @ Anaheim Ducks – Fri, May 16 – Find my bar!
Barcelona vs Atlético Madrid – Sat, May 17 – Find my bar!
Miami Heat @ Indiana Pacers – Sun, May 18 – Find my bar!
Let’s get a sneak peak of this weekend’s schedule!
- Friday – NY Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers – NHL – 7:00pm – Find a bar
- Friday – Chicago Bulls at Washington Wizards – NBA – 8:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – LA Angels at NY Yankees – MLB – 1:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – Detriot Red Wings at Boston Bruins – NHL – 3:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – Miami Heat at Charlotte Bobcats – NBA – 7:00pm – Find a bar
- Saturday – UFC 172 Jones vs Teixeira – UFC – 10:00pm – Find a bar
- Sunday – Philadelphia Flyers at NY Rangers – NHL – 12:00pm – Find a bar
- Sunday – Houston Rockets at Portland Trail Blazers – NBA – 9:30pm – Find a bar
This past week, we had an incredible week of sports. We crowned a new NCAA Basketball champion when UConn became the first #7 seed to win it all. The Lady Huskies of UConn were also able to capture a NCAA championship on the women’s side. We had the two-time defending NBA champions Miami Heat getting swept in the season series by Brooklyn Nets. Wrestlemania 30 gave us a handful of memorable moments that we won’t forget (Undertaker’s Streak was broken!). Finally, the MLB season is in full swing as we head for some warmer weather. YES!
This week’s featured event comes from the world of boxing when Manny Pacquiao seeks revenge on Timothy Bradley. This is the rematch between the two welterweights in which, the first fight ended in controversial fashion with a split decision for Bradley. Check out this exciting fight this Saturday at your local bar.
Have a great weekend guys, and don’t forget to find a bar to watch your game!
A sneak peak of this weekend’s schedule on SportChaser.com
- Fri, Jan. 10th – Maple Leafs @ Capitals – NHL – 7:00pm – Find a bar
- Fri, Jan. 10th – Miami Heat @ Brooklyn Nets – NBA – 8:00pm – Find a bar
- Sat, Jan. 11th – RC Toulon vs Cardiff Blues – Rugby – 10:30am – Find a bar
- Sat, Jan. 11th – Atletico vs Barcelona – Spanish Soccer – 1:55pm – Find a bar
- Sat, Jan. 11th – Saints @ Seattle – NFL – 4:30pm – Find a bar
- Sat, Jan. 11th – Colts @ Patriots – NFL – 8:00pm – Find a bar
- Sun, Jan. 12th – Chargers @ Broncos – NFL – 4:30pm – Find a bar
- Sun, Jan. 12th – UCLA Bruins @ Arizona State Sun Devils – NCAA – 3:00pm – Find a bar